Welcome to the Kurtz Family! I am from south Georgia but married a NOLA boy. He swept me off my feet and moved me to the great state of Louisiana. Together we've created a precious family of two sweet boys.... only 14.5 months apart. We are busy! Brooks is silly, giggly and so much fun! Parker is sweet, cuddly, and so loving. You wouldn't know it by looking at him, but Parker has a rare disease called Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome. We are learning to deal with CVS as a family and keep Parker as healthy as possible!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Seven Months Old and Life With My Toddler Boy!!!

Oh my gosh.. we've had a BUSY month back. Just the way I like it!! I swear I get so much more done when I'm busy than when I'm not. We've all enjoyed being back home together and getting back into our daily routine. The boys are both doing amazing. We are enjoying watching them grow. Where to begin..... seriously, we've been busy!

Parker continues to do GREAT! The biggest news is he is CRAWLING! Yes, crawling.. all OVER our house. This baby is everywhere!! He also loves to stand and play, although not pulling to stand just yet. Daddy Chad already had to lower the crib because he will have standing mastered very soon. Parker now has two little teeth. I think baby teeth are so adorable! He makes the cutest smiles at us and shows off those little teeth. He also says, "ma ma mama." :)

Guess who else FINALLY says "mama?" Yep, BIG BOY finally says "mama!" Brooks is such a stinker! He said "Parker" before he would say "mama." Brooks' newest thing is to make animal sounds. He likes to tell us what sounds his favorite animals make. His favorite sounds are tigers and puppies.  Brooks is at such a neat age. It is so fun watching him grow and seeing/hearing all the new things he is learning. Hard to believe he will be 2 in only two short months. Oh, it passes too quickly! Brooks has also become a very busy climber. He climbs on everything. Always keeping me on my toes!

Beach babies!

Look at this cutie pie!! Enjoying a nice beach day with Daddy!

This is one cool toddler!

Sweet Anabelle's reaction of her family coming home!

Baby on the move!



First time sitting in a grocery cart. Look at those cute teeth!


Enjoying MB's birthday party! I love this handsome boy!

Parker had fun too!

Brooks just helping with some yard work. 

Look at this humpty dumpty!! Can you believe he was ever under weight??? I LOVE baby rolls! 

BROTHERS! So special to watch them grow. :)

7 Months Old!

Taking a stroll with Mommy. We LOVE our double stroller!! Thanks Aunt Kim and Uncle Jeff!

Parker standing and playing. 

Parker was scared of Ana when we first got home. As you can see, he now loves her.  :)

Fun, silly, sweet, handsome baby boys! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Goodness! The pictures of the brothers together in the crib is precious! Brooks' face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monica!! I love them together. So excited you are having another boy too!!! It is great!

      Delete