Welcome to the Kurtz Family! I am from south Georgia but married a NOLA boy. He swept me off my feet and moved me to the great state of Louisiana. Together we've created a precious family of two sweet boys.... only 14.5 months apart. We are busy! Brooks is silly, giggly and so much fun! Parker is sweet, cuddly, and so loving. You wouldn't know it by looking at him, but Parker has a rare disease called Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome. We are learning to deal with CVS as a family and keep Parker as healthy as possible!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Brooks and I have been DYING to create a special post for Chad for Father's Day... As he is off to work now, we finally had our chance!

Top 5 Reasons You are the BEST Daddy:

1. You've read to me since before I was born. "Daddy Kisses" is still one of my favorite books and we know why!



2. You love on me even as I sleep.



3. You play with me.



4. You pray for me.



5. You love my mommy & me which is the greatest gift of all!


"The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him." Provers 23:24

Chad, THANK YOU for all that you do for our sweet baby boy! We love you and hope you had a WONDERFUL first Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment