Welcome to the Kurtz Family! I am from south Georgia but married a NOLA boy. He swept me off my feet and moved me to the great state of Louisiana. Together we've created a precious family of two sweet boys.... only 14.5 months apart. We are busy! Brooks is silly, giggly and so much fun! Parker is sweet, cuddly, and so loving. You wouldn't know it by looking at him, but Parker has a rare disease called Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome. We are learning to deal with CVS as a family and keep Parker as healthy as possible!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Two Months Old!!!

Our BIG boy is two months old... and when I say BIG, I mean it!!! At Brooks' two month appointment he weighed in at 12 pounds, 13 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches long! The nurse measured him twice because she couldn't believe he had grown two more inches in a month! The boy likes to eat!! Brooks had a another fun month with a special weekend visit from his Mema, several trips to see Maw Maw and Paw Paw in New Orleans, and even a couple of spend the night trips with Mommy and Daddy at Aunt Kerrie's. He has gotten oh so fun!! And I swear CUTER every day!!!! He smiles and laughs the sweetest laugh! He wakes me up in the middle of the night laughing in his sleep and I LOVE it! I can't help but laugh too... even at 3 am! As you can see Anabelle is still IN LOVE with her Bro Bro. I was trying to snap just him, but she jumped in with a big "kiss" before I could stop her!







No comments:

Post a Comment