Welcome to the Kurtz Family! I am from south Georgia but married a NOLA boy. He swept me off my feet and moved me to the great state of Louisiana. Together we've created a precious family of two sweet boys.... only 14.5 months apart. We are busy! Brooks is silly, giggly and so much fun! Parker is sweet, cuddly, and so loving. You wouldn't know it by looking at him, but Parker has a rare disease called Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome. We are learning to deal with CVS as a family and keep Parker as healthy as possible!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Our child is born!

I Samuel 1:27 For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him.

Brooks Carter Kurtz has finally arrived! He was born on June 24th, 2010 at 12:22 pm... weighing 7 lbs 6.5 oz and measuring 20 inches... with a head full of silky, dark hair! Our world has changed and we are so grateful! I've prayed for this child for so long and my husband has prayed for his wife to have a "fruitful womb" since we met. Yet we had no idea just how in absolute love we would be with our son! He is changing so much every single day. We are loving settling into a family routine and look forward to sharing our joy with our family and friends.














1 comment:

  1. Wow, it took eight months for my son to get some hair! He is beautiful. Congratulations and I hope you are getting at least a little bit of sleep! Cherish these moments. Before you know it, Brooks will be running around the house and you'll be left wondering where your tiny baby went.

    ReplyDelete